Pineapple samiches?? Anyone? Anyone?

Hambone

This morning, at breakfast, my wife had some pineapple slices for us to eat. (you know, healthy and all...) I mentioned that those sure would be good wrapped in bread and mayo in a samich. She thought I was crazy !!

Ok, maybe so but, have any of you ever had a pineapple samich? What is your "weird" samich?

H

HT2

Stan........

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I like's 'em on "WHITE BREAD" (Colonial of course :bounce: ) with mayonaise on them..........

The key is............

You gotta eat 'em fast!!!!!!!!!!

UMMMM GOOD!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I like my pineapple sammich with shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled on them.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I eat em myself

waregle1

Fancy pineapple sammiches!

Buy the can of pineapple rings in juice.
Open can, empty the pineapple into container & pour juice in a glass.
Drink the juice (cold)
Take Colonial white bread (I supposed other will work but why) and place bread on a plate
Take the empty can of pineapple rings and place over bread cutting the bread in a circle
discard outer edges of bread or save for fishing for bream
take the circle of bread and lather on Hellman's or other mayo on the white bread
take the pineapple ring and put on round piece of bread with mayo
now eat
this is the perfectly round fancy pineapple sammicch...
that is the way my dear departed momma made them all the time....
funny story...she went to a church social one year up north in Maryland and she made all of these perfectly round pineapple sammiches...all the people raved about them and asked how she got the bread sooo round...she just laughed and told them it was an old family secret...now you know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fine:

dutchman

White bread, pineapple, and nothing else.

These are great to take on deep sea fishing trips when you think the water might be a little rough. They taste the same coming or going...

Handgunner

What Jeff said... white bread, mayo, shredded cheddar, and pineapple...

A COLD glass of milk to wash it down with!

SWAMPFOX

Two pieces white bread, real fresh, mayo on both pieces, then a slice of cheese on top of each piece then put the pineapple inside sandwiched between the cheese slices. Top off with a cold glass of sweet milk.

ryano

Banned
Keith48 said:
Ditto, Jeff. But you have not tasted "good" until you have had a jelly and mayonnaise sammich! WOOO-EEE!

Keith, are you serious?????? :hair: :bounce:

the wierdest one I eat is a peanut butter and mustard sammich :cheers: YUMMY!

I like pineapple sammiches too with cheddar cheese sprinkled on and Kraft Mayo :yeah:

Handgunner

Jelly and Mayo? PB and Mustard? Y'all boys pregnant!?!?

Keith, no that's not a jab, I'm a big boy myself! :rofl:

TJay

Bacon is good on a pineapple sandwich. My "weird" sandwich is peanut butter and bologna. Oh yeah! :bounce:

H

HT2

Tj.......

TJay said:
Bacon is good on a pineapple sandwich. My "weird" sandwich is peanut butter and bologna. Oh yeah! :bounce:
I gotta try that......

I like's bacon and I like's pineapple...........

Sounds purdy good!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Keith.........

I just can't stomach to even try that "monstrosity" you are talkin' bout.......... ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Originally Posted by Keith48
Ditto, Jeff. But you have not tasted "good" until you have had a jelly and mayonnaise sammich! WOOO-EEE!
GO ALL THE WAY PB&J WITH MAYO. PURTY DANG GOOD.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
BIGGAME11 POSTED None of that miracle whip

YOU CAN GET FORGIVNESS FOR RUNNING DOWN MIRACLE WHIP BUT IT TAKES A LOOOOOOOONG TIME! ::; ::; ::ke: :cry:

PWalls

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
YOU CAN GET FORGIVNESS FOR RUNNING DOWN MIRACLE WHIP BUT IT TAKES A LOOOOOOOONG TIME! ::; ::; ::ke: :cry:

Sorry. Gotta go with biggame on this one. Blue Plate all the way baby. :cool:

And, oh yes, pineapple sandwiches are too good.