State Qualifier

GaBear

Just approved

The Gainesville Archery Club will hold a Ga. State Qualifier on March 15th

More info to come

reylamb

Is that a Saturday? Not sure if I will even be heading down for the state shoot??????????

GaBear

Yep its the Saturday after the Charity shoot. We didn't want to step on any toes. We were going to have it on the 22nd but some folks kinda got all bent outta shape about that date. Something about Opening Day of Turkey Season or some thing like that.

reylamb

Yep its the Saturday after the Charity shoot. We didn't want to step on any toes. We were going to have it on the 22nd but some folks kinda got all bent outta shape about that date. Something about Opening Day of Turkey Season or some thing like that.

People complained about opening day of turkey season???????? They need to get priorities.....and chasing yardbirds aint near the top of the list.

GaBear

Since that is the weekend after Daylight Savings Time starts The Times will be 8:30am till 3:00pm. We are expecting a large turn out for this one so I wouldn't wait too long to get there.:hair:::gone:

P&Y FINALY

People complained about opening day of turkey season???????? They need to get priorities.....and chasing yardbirds aint near the top of the list.

Hey Reylamb,
I got my priorities right! If all goes according to plan I'll be shooting my bow opening day of yardbird season. (hopefully about 10 minutes after he flies down from the roost:bounce:)

B Kirkpatrick

Hey Reylamb,
I got my priorities right! If all goes according to plan I'll be shooting my bow opening day of yardbird season. (hopefully about 10 minutes after he flies down from the roost)

Make that 2 of us:cool:

reylamb

Hey Reylamb,
I got my priorities right! If all goes according to plan I'll be shooting my bow opening day of yardbird season. (hopefully about 10 minutes after he flies down from the roost:bounce:)

Ugh.......I have never had the desire to go chase yardbirds personally.

Robbie101

Im going to try and be there........Im not sure how to get back there......I rode with P&Y last time.........

Also, I know, I know this is going to be one Dumb Question, but this will be a chance to Qualify for the Classic rite?

GaBear

Im going to try and be there........Im not sure how to get back there......I rode with P&Y last time.........

Also, I know, I know this is going to be one Dumb Question, but this will be a chance to Qualify for the Classic rite?

First of all we are not that hard to find. If you need Directions go to the Link on the bottom of the home page for the club. It is a link to map quest and you should be able to get directions from there or PM me here and I'll do my best to get you here in one piece.

Second This shoot is a Qualifier to shoot the State Shoot. Once you shoot the State you qualify for the ASA Classsic.

GaBear

Its Getting Closer.........Hope You are Practicing

GaBear

Just a Reminder that the Gainesville Archery Club will be holding a Qualifier this coming Saturday. See Ya There

GaBear

Robbie call Me if You need directions 678-316-5672

GaBear

Dont Forget The Qualifier Is this Saturday 8:30a till 3:00p :flag:

fatboy BA

GaBear ypur probably gonna have a couple of new shooters this sat.{as long as the weather holds out Be there around 12:00to1:00pm

GaBear

Great.......... We'll be glad to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!