Congrats to the Techies on not losing today . . .

TurkeyCreek

thank you.

and i want to congratulate you on your team's offense not under-acheiving this weekend, no one that we know of on your team was suspended from the team and your heisman-candidate :)bounce: ) didn't overthrow or under-throw every other pass this saturday. looks like y'all did good too :whip:

H

HT2

What a "SMART ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCG......

You never "CEASE" to amaze me on your "PITIFUL SENSE OF HUMOR"!!!!!!!!!!

Did you waste an "ENTIRE YEAR AT UGA ON LEARNING THAT SKILL"?????????

Woody's Janitor

Tim, don't you know a pile of corn when you see it? ::huh:

Jim McRae

He's just trying to get y'all riled up and it works. Remember, you have an ignore feature that I use, maybe y'all should too.

Jim M.

H

HT2

Jim......

You're right my friend......

I forgot about that "IGNORE" deal.....

I think I'll now use that feature......

Thanks Bud.... :)

Sorry I lost it..... :eek:

ramblinrack

Double D said:
just added one to that list :clap:

but double d....don't you want to read about his misadventures of sighting in his rifle....THROUGH HIS OWN TAILGATE???

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
:bounce: :speechles :D

MCG DAWG

Banned
**** tailgate hasn't rusted yet . . .

. . not sure it will. If it does I'm going to have it mounted.

As for the Dawgs I thought we looked much better against BYE than y'all did, but those are through my red and black tinted glasses.

We've both got HUGE games this week but I believe we have a much better chance of winning ours. Not too sure you can give Miami that tough a game. However, if Brock Berlin goes into one of his patented "vapor locks" and Reggie Ball stays calm it could be anyone's ballgame.

How's that for objective?

How many of y'all will be on The Flats this weekend? This Dawg will be in Athens by Friday at noon.

TurkeyCreek

ramblinrack said:
but double d....don't you want to read about his misadventures of sighting in his rifle....THROUGH HIS OWN TAILGATE??
Louie....thanks for reminding us about that!!! :bounce: :bounce:

H

HT2

Double D......

I hear ya bud.....

I just added him to my "IGNORE" list as well...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

MCG DAWG

Banned
I see how it goes . . .

. .instead of engaging in good natured ribbing and giving the other team a hard time y'all are going to take your ball and go home now? I expected much more from a group of Techies.

Buzz

I've never put anyone on an ignore list and have no intentions of doing so. However, you didn't catch me with this pile of bait.

MCG DAWG

Banned
Not trying to catch anyone Buzz . . .

. .just thought a board dedicated to sports and based in Georgia would have a nice healthy give and take from Dawgs and Techies. Seems y'all aren't too interested in it which is suprising to me. ****, the former president of our local Tech Alumni Club is a friend of mine and he calls about once a week to give me a hard time. It's part of our football tradition and I look forward to the verbal sparring. Seems y'all are taking this stuff a little too much to heart.

Randy

Who said MCG DAWG spent any time at Georgia? Even if he has a degree, you can get them just by driving through Athens with you window down. :bounce:

Buzz

MCG DAWG said:
. .just thought a board dedicated to sports and based in Georgia would have a nice healthy give and take from Dawgs and Techies. Seems y'all aren't too interested in it which is suprising to me. ****, the former president of our local Tech Alumni Club is a friend of mine and he calls about once a week to give me a hard time. It's part of our football tradition and I look forward to the verbal sparring. Seems y'all are taking this stuff a little too much to heart.

I'd rather talk about real football analysis than trade jabs. If you read most of my posts on UGA and Tech you will find that is what I usually post in this forum. There used to be some really ugly threads between UGA and Tech fans on this board; I think most of us grew tired of the arguments and just agreed to leave each other alone.

For the most part I won't comment on UGA unless I have my $0.02 worth on their on the field performance. I'll certainly discuss with you my feelings for this weekend's games if that's what you'd like to do, but I am only good for 1 or 2 jabs a year (and I already used one of them on your last UGA thread).

TurkeyCreek

I don't use the ignore button either and i certainly wouldn't want to put MCG on ignore and miss all that entertainment.... :bounce:

Latest posts