Thanks From Cbg

P&Y FINALY

Thanks to everybody who came out to shoot CBG saturday. The weather was just a little bit better this time:bounce:. Its always good to see new faces and we even had some from as far away as Cordele Ga.
Total # of shooters was just under 100.

Thanks again

3darcher

man, it was a nice day and good shooting.....Chris, you think by chance, you'll let me win one in open A this year? Good job on your score

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Thank y'all for having the shoot. That was our first time there and me and my son will be back next time. Didn't shoot too good but had a blast. Everyone was very friendly. Great idea on the bonus points. Really made everyone pay attention to the signs.

P&Y FINALY

man, it was a nice day and good shooting.....Chris, you think by chance, you'll let me win one in open A this year? Good job on your score

Thanks Butch. I'll tell ya what, I'll give you the opportunity to win every one of them this year:bounce:
I'll be the first to tell you I got LUCKY on some 12's Saturday. (I got lucky on some 10's for that matter) I shot a 5 on the first target and i had the yardage:huh: Little ol' thing called archery as Leon would say.