Weird story and whitetail

manley

Received in an e-mail, but had never seen before. I thought you might enjoy it:

e-mail from a friend said:
You will not believe the story on this one, I didn't either until I saw the pics. This kid was coming from the woods after hunting the morning on his Grandpas farm. I believe Jennings Co. Indiana. As he was walking back to the house he sees this monster buck fighting with a concrete statue. He walks up to it and shoots but hits it in the leg, the deer runs about 50 yds away and stops. I guess he decided that he was going to go back and whip this concrete deers butt. He turns around and takes a dead run at the statue crashing in to it, the deer knocks himself out and the statue falls on his head pinning him down. The kid knocks another arrow and shoots the deer, in the picture it looks like twice. Anyway as you can see by the pics he killed the deer and supposedly this deer green scored around 230". If that is correct and they allow it as a bow kill this will be the new state record for archery. The current record in P & Y is 221.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Wonder how heavy that is, and if I'd have to pack it in and out each time I go to the deer stand. :scratch:

Wornout Trails

Concrete Buck!

This Big Buck is one for the record books, but the Story, now this is one for Ripley's Beleive It or Not!!!! :hair: That's my opinion whats yours??:huh: :shoot: W.T.

BornToHuntAndFish