looking for a guide in suwanee or steinhatchee

bassjake

Im looking for a guide to fish for reds, trout, or sheepshead in late march. Can anyone reccomend any?(maybe even 2 since I think there will be 4 of us) Suwanee or steinhatchee are our first choices of where to fish but I'm open to suggestions about other places. My dad used to go down there in the past but all the guides he knows are already booked.

kentuckychuck

I fish with Capt. Mark Lord every april and catch alot of fish he is great guy to fish with. We have always had a good catch of fish at the end of the day.

Lane Morrell

Call Chris Howard with Baypole Outfitters. You can reach him @ 229-563-1610. Tell him Lane sent you. He went out this weekend and says he did pretty good. He has 2 flats boats and 2 big water boats I think. They have a place where the river meets the big water.

patterstdeer

Some nice looking fish there we catch a lot of them between Cedar Key and Crystal River. Can't wait until march 1st when season opens back up probably be a good time for some sick days. My biggest Trout so far has been 6.75 lbs and a 17 lb red.