Selected for Clybel!!!

Arrow3

Good luck Jeff!!

Steven Farr

I got selected to the hunt before you Jeff. I will try and leave a few for seed.

Huntinfool

Well, I didn't get selected for any hunts....again. But I'm actually kind of glad about it. That leaves me with two priority points now. So next year I've got a better shot at getting EXACTLY what I want. I may actually try to get three points and then put in for that new WMA they just opened up.....only 5 slots on several thousand acres! But you pretty much HAVE to have three points to even be in the running.

Good luck to you guys who did get drawn!

bossgobbler

quota hunts

My profile on the WRD website says I got my second pick (River Creek) but my name shows up on Big Lazar second hunt. I didn't even put in for that! Guess I will have to call them Tuesday to find out what gives. I have not received an email from them yet.

BASS1FUN

You Could Have Checked It During Deer Season And Found Out If You Were Selected.they Had Names Posted Then, I Called To Find Out What Was Going On And They Didn't Have A Clue. Needless To Say I Did Not Get Chosen For This Spring.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
My profile on the WRD website says I got my second pick (River Creek) but my name shows up on Big Lazar second hunt. I didn't even put in for that! Guess I will have to call them Tuesday to find out what gives. I have not received an email from them yet.

boss, Did you get selected for Big Lazer last year?

Even though they have it labelled 2008 the lists that are up are from last year. I was selected for Dukes Creek last year and my name is still on that list.

WRD just hasn't had time to update the list yet. The only way to determine if you were selected today is to log into your account at their site.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
You Could Have Checked It During Deer Season And Found Out If You Were Selected.they Had Names Posted Then, I Called To Find Out What Was Going On And They Didn't Have A Clue. Needless To Say I Did Not Get Chosen For This Spring.

Those were last years selections. The drawing took place late yesterday or early this morning.

SCPO

got selected for 2nd hunt at blanton creek. surprised because they dropped quota from 50 to 40 this year. last year only 22 out of 50 that was selected actually signed in to hunt.

bossgobbler

quota

Jeff,
I was selected to the second Big Lazar hunt last year, Maybe thats the reason my name was listed there.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I'm beginning to think the system is some sort of limbo from last year.

I think that perhaps the selections have not been made yet?

Something is screwy.

TurkeyKiller12

Me too...

There are a few of us that have gotten results back and a few of us that haven't. I haven't heard nothing back from my app. yet. My profile at the DNR website still says processing on the turkey quota!

Robk

my account says that I was not drawn but no email sent. I do have one point now though.

R

CassGA

It says i was not selected for any of my choices, and i had one priority point already. It still shows i only have one priority point though. If i was not selected, i should have two.

shootpse

Banned
well this is the third year in a row that me and my brother did not get selected to hunt johns mountain!!!!! something does seem screwed up with their system because it only shows me having 1 priority when i should have 3!!!! also i have not received any emails.oh well, we still have other areas to hunt around there!!!!

threadfin-nole

If you were selected your profile will tell you which selection you were drawn for. The list is last years list. I know this because my profile says first selection but the list is for lasy years hunt...2nd selection. The lists have not been updated yet.

Arrow Flinger

I logged on to my account after the drawing for turkey hunts and it said I was not sellected but a few days later, I got an email saying I was selected for the May 1st Clybel hunt. Jeff, I will let you know what is going on after the hunt. I will be hunting at least a couple of days.