Get some of your favorite calls and make a audio recording...

Jack Flynn

Make a short putfile recording and post them here. Don't be shy now. All turkeys sound different.:bounce: Let's here some wingbone and tube calling in there also. Ought to be fun!

Last edited:

Jack Flynn

Surely ya'll aren't shy...............I just recorded some of mine and have to load them to putfile. Come on!

Jack Flynn

Just made a new tube call out of a 35mm film canister and a trojan, sounds pretty good. Now to adjust the latex tightness a little, this ones a little to tight. It'll sound a lot better outside. A little clucking, cutting, yelping, and a couple of gobbles.
http://media.putfile.com/homemade-tube-call

Jack Flynn

Well here it goes. Most all the good calls are made out of the best condom material you can buy. They love turkey hunters:bounce:

C

Cane_Creek

I like the yelps you mixed in with the cutting the best (out of the yelping). Was it a different call?:huh:

Good ears. Actually the cutting was on a different call, but the same cut. Ghost cut...

turkkillr

Steve,
Some of that noise might kill a turkey? :huh::rolleyes::rofl::rofl: You can sit behind me any time you want to!:biggrin2:

I make those when Im bored in the basement....Just open the mic and go.....nothing fancy or anything....:rofl::rofl::rofl: