Kobalt Tools 500

BrownBuster

i went to try and get the twelve dollar tickets yesterday. that definitely wasnt happening. but i did get the friday and saturday combo ticket for 39 dollars. pretty sweet deal. i hope your son likes racing like you do b/c if he doesnt he wont really be excited about sunday and that is the best race!

MariettaDawg

i went to try and get the twelve dollar tickets yesterday. that definitely wasnt happening. but i did get the friday and saturday combo ticket for 39 dollars. pretty sweet deal. i hope your son likes racing like you do b/c if he doesnt he wont really be excited about sunday and that is the best race!

I was @169 in line. Where were you? Good thing I already have tickets for the whole weekend. He is probably more excited than I am. I could not pull him away from the race back in the fall. You know there is a $30 ticket in the Elliot section for Sunday or an $88 in Earnhardt for Sunday as well?

The AmBASSaDEER

Yall have fun Coach!

Lane Morrell

I got a phone call on Monday from one of my distributors that is a Dupont company. He said he was sending me 2 tickets for my wife and I. It includes pit passes and box seats!!!!! I've been to AMS twice before, but never had this oppotunity. I also get to meet Gordon, and his crew. Pretty cool if you ask me. I have been a Gordon fan since that sad and tragic day in Daytona '01.

MariettaDawg

I got a phone call on Monday from one of my distributors that is a Dupont company. He said he was sending me 2 tickets for my wife and I. It includes pit passes and box seats!!!!! I've been to AMS twice before, but never had this oppotunity. I also get to meet Gordon, and his crew. Pretty cool if you ask me. I have been a Gordon fan since that sad and tragic day in Daytona '01.

In my line of work I'll be limited to the cheap seats in turn 3. :banginghe

But you and the bride enjoy.

Lane Morrell

Coach, it ain't always been this way I promise! I just hope no one wants to talk business while l"m watching the race. Hope you enjoy yourself Sir!

ranger1977

My wife and I will be there Sunday morning about 6:45a.m. Don't know what I'm cooking yet, but I know it'll be good.

MAKE SURE you know where to park. Certain parking places will be southbound exit only and some will be northbound exit only.

MariettaDawg

My wife and I will be there Sunday morning about 6:45a.m. Don't know what I'm cooking yet, but I know it'll be good.

MAKE SURE you know where to park. Certain parking places will be southbound exit only and some will be northbound exit only.

the dorks i go with don't buy much into the cooking at the tailgate party. drives me crazy. their idea is taking a 5x9 inch propane camping grill and burning hot dogs. :huh:

at least i made a batch of jambalaya in october. it would have been perfect if the sterno had not run out before it got good and hot. oh well. i'll get it right this time i gaurantee ya'.

Keith48

the dorks i go with don't buy much into the cooking at the tailgate party. drives me crazy. their idea is taking a 5x9 inch propane camping grill and burning hot dogs. :huh:

My wife asked what was so funny when I laughed out loud after reading that. Dunno, for some reason I can just relate to that comment concerning certain friends of mine.

I'll know next week whether or not I can make it.

fireman401

:banana:Infield near turn one from Friday on....crew with the motor home going up Thursday afternoon, but I've got to attend an "event" Thursday that I cannot miss:cry:......oh well

MariettaDawg

:banana:Infield near turn one from Friday on....crew with the motor home going up Thursday afternoon, but I've got to attend an "event" Thursday that I cannot miss:cry:......oh well

maybe when i grow up i'll be able to watch from the infield.
:banginghe
until then its turn three in the Elliot grandstands.

MariettaDawg

My wife asked what was so funny when I laughed out loud after reading that. Dunno, for some reason I can just relate to that comment concerning certain friends of mine.

I'll know next week whether or not I can make it.

hope you can make it.

MariettaDawg

If some of ya'll want to try to park and tailgate together, we would be all for it.

All i know is that we will be in the champions lot right where Goss Road goes over to Bo Jacks and Mid State Camping.

I'm not driving :banana: so we are just along for the ride. I'm not even sure what we will be riding in just yet.

You have kids? My son is 6 and a half.

snuffy

Sat. Champions Sec.242 Row 39 Seat 1&2
Sun. Champions Sec.242 Row 38 Seat 1&2