Awesome pot calls

tbgator

Banned
Had the opportunity to play one of Lon Trice's custom pots tonight. Slate over zebrawood pot with his striker as well. Sweet turkey music boys. Check em out if you ever get a chance, guaranteed satisfaction. I promise I don't know him or work for him but I don't live far from him so maybe I'll look him up.

rex upshaw

Had the opportunity to play one of Lon Trice's custom pots tonight. Slate over zebrawood pot with his striker as well. Sweet turkey music boys. Check em out if you ever get a chance, guaranteed satisfaction. I promise I don't know him or work for him but I don't live far from him so maybe I'll look him up.

yeah, he's only about 20 minutes up the road from you in bronwood.

Timberdawg

I have been using one of Lon's slate calls for the last three years and love it. I liked them so much I gave one to all of the groomsmen in my wedding.

aa07512

I agree

I dont work for lon either but I am related to him.. I can say that even if I wasnt they are great calls... Every time I go back to Bronwood to hunt which is about every weekend in turkey and deer season, I try to go by and see what he has new.. Last time I was there he was working on a new alu call and the prototype sounded great... I will be back soon to look at it. I would recommend them to anyone.

aa07512

Calls

I really havent found a call of his that didnt sound good.. I would recommend them to anyone....

aa07512

call

I will try to get a pic of my two calls that he made for me up soon.. I gave one to a buddy... He works at realtree and so I had long get the realtree logo lazer engraved on the back... The guy I gave it to was speechless......They both sound so awsome.. I cant wait for the season to open. Also, as I said before, you need to ck out the new alu he is making.