Kick's Choke + Win HD ER

Jody Hawk

I would say they'd pattern well out of the right constriction Kicks. Just a matter of finding the right choke/shell combination. I shoot them through a XXX Full Comp-N-Choke with nice patterns.

tbgator

Banned
Anybody shoot a Kick's choke with the Winchester Extended Range shells? How do they like each other?

I've heard good things about Kick's chokes. I ended up going with Pure Gold choke with WER shells. Deadly combination. I use 3.5's out of a Binelli Nova. Longest kill at 65 yds .

trkyhntr70

Anybody shoot a Kick's choke with the Winchester Extended Range shells? How do they like each other?

If you give kicks a call they will suggest Winchester Extended Range or Winchester HV for their choke, Tell them what your shootin and what shot size you want to shoot and they will tell ya what choke to use.
Just google kicks turkey chokes, Super customer service.

gottabowhunt

Check thier website! they got manufacture recommendations for all their chokes or call them direct... 6 days for Osceola opener! AAAuuuuuuoooooo!

Public Land Prowler

I would say kicks is always dead on the money with their recommendations for their chokes.My kicks choke loves Win HV.I am going to try the xtended range in 12ga,and 20 soon.I'll post my results when I do.