Here`s my turkey kit

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Everything fits in the small belt pouch, except the thermocell. Included in my kit, is a Brunton compass, windproof lighter, small streamlite, rainchalk, extra shells, Little Sweet Music box and scratch box by CAL, rivercane trumpet by the Dutchman, small drop point knife by Coryo, turkey tote by Handgunner, extra rubberbands for the box, 25 feet of thin diameter nylon cord, crow call, mouthcalls, headnet and gloves.

If the season don`t get here quick, I`m gonna go CRAZY!!! I done about wore all this stuff out playin` with it, and gettin` everything just right. :crazy:

Attachments

• MVC-112F.JPG
    MVC-112F.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 485
  • MVC-114F.JPG
    MVC-114F.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 482
  • MVC-115F.JPG
    MVC-115F.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 485
  • MVC-116F.JPG
    MVC-116F.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 483
  • MVC-117F.JPG
    MVC-117F.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 482

Greg Tench

Good lookin compact set up you got there Nic. I look like Im totin a hardware store when I head out !!!!:p

bull0ne

Banned
I really need to sort through my stuff to get it down to my first string calls like you've done Nick.

I typically start out carrying everything, but the heat of late season motivates me to shed the vest for a hunting pack much like yours.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks ya`ll.

Bull, I like this one because it rides on my hip, and with the quick release buckle, I can get set up right quick, when I need to. I like to travel light, because I`m liable to end up a long way from the truck before the day is over with.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great set up ya got there Nic. I like it. I think I am just gonna get me a pillow and my mouth calls and a pair of limb trimmers and I will be set. The Two Little ones will be bringing their calls. I will usually end up with them trying to call them one in. Tim

Handgunner

Nick is a little man. He could BE a cushion to someone else. :D

Nice lookin' set-up, Nick!

BubbaD

Cool Set up there dude! but wait...I didn't see a pillow or night cap in there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only other thing I didn't see was some "Hockey Tickets"
I'll let you old timers see if you know what that is :bounce:

I am the same way man! I am bout to wear my stuff out checkin it out and plain with it.

Handgunner

Cool Set up there dude! but wait...I didn't see a pillow or night cap in there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only other thing I didn't see was some "Hockey Tickets"
I'll let you old timers see if you know what that is :bounce:

I am the same way man! I am bout to wear my stuff out checkin it out and plain with it.
Nick is also a bad man... who needs "hockey tickets" when there are plenty of pine cones around? :huh:

:rofl: :rofl: