Redneck Archery Club

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
I just wanted to give our youngest member a big shout out for his best score ever. Corey shot a 212 at Oconee this weekend. He is in the Eagle class.
Way to go Corey:banana:

alligood729

I just wanted to give our youngest member a big shout out for his best score ever. Corey shot a 212 at Oconee this weekend. He is in the Eagle class.
Way to go Corey:banana:

Way to go Corey!! We really have some up and coming shooters in all the classes this year. Buck Ammons is still very new to the 3D game, shot a 208 in Novice Sat, his first up score, and that after staying up most of the night with a new baby!! Congrats to Corey and Buck!!!!:banana::banana::banana::cool::cool::fine::fine:

hound dog

Way to go yall. Keep it up.:banana::fine::cool::bounce:

fatboy BA

A newborn baby could be great luck, or a sign from above.

fatboy BA

good shooting today

a newborn baby could be a sign of good luck, or a good sign from the man above.

snake bite

Awesome shootin cuz

Congrats Corey on the 212. Now if you could just give your dad a little coaching I am sure he would appriciate it.:rofl:You need to come on up to PRO Novice! You could compete I promise you.

badcompany

He is only 10. I don't think he is quit ready yet.

badcompany

He and I are still working on it. Has no spare time to practice due to highschool soccer.

Lthomas

Way to go Corey.

BlackArcher

Way to go...Corey...Keep up the good work....

Thanks yall i have learned a lot from my dad.A few more years and I will be in novice with yall.Thanks for the support.

Last edited:

snake bite

pic

Hey Corey I found this Pic of you and noticed you dont have an avitar. Now you do! shoot em up boy

Attachments

• COREY.jpg
    COREY.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 392