Saw some trick shooting at the NWTF show today

Jody Hawk

How many were at the show today and saw that feller nock three arrows, one on top of the other, shoot and bust those three balloons? If I hadn't seen that with my own eyes, I would not have believed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Arrow3

How many were at the show today and saw that feller nock three arrows, one on top of the other, shoot and bust those three balloons? If I hadn't seen that with my own eyes, I would not have believed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I saw it but I didn't see you there today...What time was you there??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

reylamb

Was it Randy Oitker? If I am not mistaken Randy has done the same trick with 5 arrows and 5 balloons......there was a thread on it over on Archerytalk.

Arrow3

Was it Randy Oitker? If I am not mistaken Randy has done the same trick with 5 arrows and 5 balloons......there was a thread on it over on Archerytalk.

It was some guy from cabela's shooting a mathews.

Gaswamp

bare shaft and he did 5 baloons on saturday

Arrow3

Yeah, Randy shoots a Mathews, red/white/blue I think????? and a Muzzy Zero Effect Rest....Turbo Nock T4s bare shaft maybe???

No.....It was a hunting bow....It did have a zero effect on it but he wasn't shooting turbo nocks though.

Trizey

Yeah, Randy shoots a Mathews, red/white/blue I think????? and a Muzzy Zero Effect Rest....Turbo Nock T4s bare shaft maybe???

Yep...that was him today. I saw him shooting a hunting bow at two life savers with fletchings(hunting bow), the five balloons bare shaft(target bow).

DaddyPaul

Sounds like Randy to me too? He doesn't shoot the Turbo Nocks like JT does, it is just the T4 which is a "regular" nock but is twisted to get the arrow spinning sooner.

Is this the feller: http://randyoitker.com/