Makes a BIG mess!

Attachments

• MVC-122F.JPG
    MVC-122F.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,220

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
And I ain`t even halfway done yet. Anybody lookin` for work? ;)

Attachments

• MVC-123F.JPG
    MVC-123F.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,224

FX Jenkins

Somedays I'd love to take you up on that offer, if'n you could put me next to a pot belly stove and a kettle of coffee.... draw knife would fit my hand just fine...

Nugefan

Ole' Nick always has the coffee goin' ....

that ole tool would make some purty bows ....

KDarsey

I bet I know what you are 'makin' !

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I am gonna look in to gettin` me a brand new one. I feel kinda ashamed to be usin` this antique. It`s probably 100 years old. I have another that was passed down to me that bought new around 1876. I quit usin` that one last year.

Doug B.

I am gonna look in to gettin` me a brand new one. I feel kinda ashamed to be usin` this antique. It`s probably 100 years old. I have another that was passed down to me that bought new around 1876. I quit usin` that one last year.

It will be hard to find a new one that's as good as that one. Betcha won't like a new one as good!:bounce:

FX Jenkins

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
looks like you are workin hard on new poles for your vacation home !!!!

Joe r

Is A Drawin Knife That Old Worth Any Money I Have 5or6 Like That Hangin On The Walls Around The House?:huh:

THREEJAYS

I've got several items from my grandpa,he was born in 1896 and farmed all his life.One is a draw knife similar to yours.Thanks for sharing.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
When I used to survey, we used those to scrape the bark off trees and then paint. After 10-12 hours of that, man the places you would find bark!! :hair: