anyone on a waiting list to get nitro shells?

fountain

i got my dealer to order a 20 ga. encore bbl. and forend and some #7 hevi's. i just called to check on the order and he said my shell would be on their second shipment about 3-4 weeks from now:hair:.
i am trying to call them now and see if i could order them myself and get them quicker. i was told that they had several bad ice storms and were not able to work for several weeks. i hope i can get some soon::;.

Gadget

Sandy called me today, from a message I left a few weeks ago....:rolleyes:

I had planned on just using the Hevi-13 this year, but since she finally called me back and sounded so nice on the phone.... and apologized for taking so long; I decided to order some more.

I ordered the new H510C 4x5x6 load. Don't know when they'll come??? but I'll have a couple boxes of Hev-13 #6 on standby just in case..;)

Last edited:

01Foreman400

Staff member
Sandy called me today, from a message I left a few weeks ago....:rolleyes:

I had planned on just using the Hevi-13 this year, but since she finally called me back and sounded so nice on the phone.... and apologized for taking so long; I decided to order some more.

I ordered the new H510C 4x5x6 load. Don't know when they'll come??? but I'll have a couple boxes of Hev-13 #6 on standby just in case..;)

:rofl:

hawglips

Banned
Not me. I got mine a couple months ago.

G Duck

I really cant complain, Got my order today. Took about a week to ten days. I ordered after hours, and did the answering machine routine. Took about the same time last year. I am shooting the
H51013's. I dont know if it is a stocked size.

fountain

i may try the answering machine thing./ exactly how do you do that, i mean pay for it. i have tried many times now and still hear a busy tone. i guess everybody else wants the good stuff.

Talked to Sandy

Talked with Sandy yesterday.She says theyre filling orders from the 5th of Febuary right now so they are pretty backed up. Luckly i ordered 2 boxes last year so im sitt`n:shoot::shoot: nice.