straight creek calls

anyone else stop by their booth at the convention? what a great group of guys. they were honest, straight talkers with a product that sold itself. their glass over slate was really nice call and sounded right. i was impressed by those guys and i can't say that about a lot of those guys at the convention.

Doc_Holliday23

i bought a glass over aluminum from them. the first guy I talked to was great and Mr. Saylor was a very nice man and told me if I had any problems just let him know.

the call was honestly the best sounding pot I played all weekend. that aluminum sweet spot on the back is like "buttah."

edit: and I guess nobody else saw them there.

dscn1979ys8.jpg

dscn1980ub5.jpg

Last edited:

CoachEmUp

Definitely agree with everything y'all said...bought a slate over glass from them that sounds SWEET. Really nice guys...they even slipped a diaphragm call in my son's pocket without me knowing because we had stopped by their booth twice.

GRAMPAW4

thanks for the positive comments,come see us again in birmingham in july(deer and turkey expo) this is mike from straight creek calls. i will be competing in the world turkey calling championship there on the 19TH.

GRAMPAW4

Thanks for the positive comments , this is Mike from STRAIGHT CREEK CALLS. Come see us at the Birmingham DEER AND TURKEY EXPO in July. I will be competing in the WORLD TURKEY CALLING CONTEST on the 19th. We have a couple of new HOT calls you need to check out.

be sure to check them out on the web if you missed them at atlanta - or drive over to montgomery and see them at the expo right now - they are sitting in the booth beside me ;) - and they are some jam up calls!!!