Save your Wings!!

Bram

If you are not using your birds wings..save them for me..custom wingbone calls..just cut the whole wing at the breast to get the whole big bone(humerus) I will make a call for anyone to have a memory of their hunt..PM for details..Wingbone Donar Drive..finding a cure for this addiction.."Turkey Hunting":bounce: Good Luck to everyone this season :cool:

GAbuckhunter88

Yea you can have all of ours, how much would you charge to make us a call if we gave you 3 or 4 wingbones, I would just want one call

Huntinfool

Bram. There is a pretty significant difference between the sound of a call made with gobbler wing bones and one with hen bones isn't there? Just curious if you've found that to be accurate. If it is, do you notice any difference in the "effectiveness" of the call based on which type of bone is used?

Bram

Bram. There is a pretty significant difference between the sound of a call made with gobbler wing bones and one with hen bones isn't there? Just curious if you've found that to be accurate. If it is, do you notice any difference in the "effectiveness" of the call based on which type of bone is used?

Yes there is a difference but there are things you can do to a gobbler wingbone to help get the higher pitch or hen sound..may be getting a few hen bones but not sure yet..I haven't hunted with them enough to answer that but I am sure there are some on here that will post some of their ideas..thanks for the post and good luck

duckndeerhuntinRN

cant wait

after talking to you at the turkeyrama, cant wait to send some and have one made..I think your calls are awsome.
David

Last edited:

Ricochet

I'll see what I can do. :)

bossgobbler

wing bones

I'll save mine for you, plus all the goose wings next year. That was an awesome call you made me. Just got to learn to use it. Thanks again, Gerry
Bossgobbler

Bram

Thanks

Thanks for your support:bounce:

brucemacgee19

I'll send ya some if coryo don't take them and figure out how to make knives out of them. you know how that goes!!!!

Bram

I'll send ya some if coryo don't take them and figure out how to make knives out of them. you know how that goes!!!!

I know what you mean..that boy can make a knive out of anything:smash:..thanks brucemacgee19..:bounce:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I got to get these 20 or so to you bram, give me a nother day or two and I will get them together for you.