Out of State Hunts

gottabowhunt

South Fla. Im GON! opens in the am!!!

Nitro

Banned
I'm hoping to compete a Royal Slam on a Gould's hunt in Mexico in April. Of course, it's a pay hunt so it really doesn't count................according to some.

MKW

After last years slam x2, I'm gonna take it easy this spring. I'm going to South Carolina to hunt in April, but that's it for me. Of course, I hunt GA and FLA every year. Good luck to all!!

Mike

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm hoping to compete a Royal Slam on a Gould's hunt in Mexico in April. Of course, it's a pay hunt so it really doesn't count................according to some.

ohhh wahhhhh :bounce:

it will count for the slam, but not for the contest so life will go on.

course if I get birds from KY and IL this year they might not count either ::gone:

jca926

Gonna open up the Bama season on the 15th and trying to line up more. Those Merriams are calling me:bounce:

brucemacgee19

After last years slam x2, I'm gonna take it easy this spring. I'm going to South Carolina to hunt in April, but that's it for me. Of course, I hunt GA and FLA every year. Good luck to all!!

Mike

where at in sc? are the birds the same down there as they are in ga? I'll be in holly hill with bells on!

preacherman

I will hunt my home state of Mississippi and then I will hunt Alabama as well. Come on March 15th!

GADAWGS

Then they have more money than sense.
I have a hunt in FL in two weeks, then open here. Then hopefully I can squirrel away some more time to hit TX and AR. The slam will have to wait to be finished.

bossgobbler

out of state hunts

will be in Texas for their opener, and have tags for South Dakota, will probably use those in May. Picked up the tags at the National convention during the hunt auction.

Arrow3

Keep posting it...Its gets even more funny everytime...:crazy:

Arrow3

Going out to Kentucky this year for the first time...Looking forward to trying out something other then Georgia birds.:yeah: