Gainesville Archery Club Charity Shoot 3-9

GaBear

Just thought I'd remind everybody that the Gainesville Archery Club will hold its Annual Ashley Alley Memorial Charity shoot this Sunday March 9th. This year the money will go to a young boy by the name of Bailey Chitwood who has Spinal Bifita. We are sending him and his father on a hunting trip to Texas for a Trophy Deer hunt.

Since Daylight Savings Time starts this Sunday we will hold the cut off time till 3:00pm so all the folks that want to shoot can come. We will have our regular Raffle as always not sure what all we will be giving away this year yet. I have recieved some big box's of stuff from Muzzy and Realtree among other Archery Manufactors. We are hoping for good weather but as with every year that we hold the charity shoot its bound to be cold and a little windy ( Just hope its not the 65MPH winds we had last year). We are hoping to raise around $2300 to pay for trip and expenses. Please come out and help us send this fine young man on a trip of a lifetime.

hansel

Wish I could be there (edited by Arrow Flinger for typing around the censor)Pray for good weather:yawn:

GaBear

Even though Our Charity shoot will be going to a very deserving Individual the club has decided to have a Collection Jar set out so folks can contribute to Steven Edwards Family Also.

Godspeed Steven

GaBear

Looks like good weather for the Shoot. Don't forget that if you can't make the shoot at Hillsman, that we will have a Donation Bucket setup for Donations for Steven's Family.

GaBear

Wow!!! What a Crowd

The Gainesville Archery Club would Like to Thank The Huggest Crowd Ever at a Club shoot in recent memory. We had a 195 Paying Shooters and a total of 212 with Cubs. With the generious donations from everyone there we raised nearly $2500. Again Thank you to All That Came out and Shot today and we look forward to seeing everybody at our next Regular shoot on April 20th.

I will Have all The Raffle Winners Posted by the end of the week.
Scores will be posted by Tuesday Night

P&Y FINALY

As always, good shoot Bear. Glad to hear ya'll passed the goal for the proceeds to pay for Baileys hunt.

GaBear

Thanks Chris
That was some fancy shooting you did today Too!!!
Make sure You give Robbie directions so he can make it here Saturday.

GaBear

Scores

Scores From The Charity Shoot are Now Posted. As Far as I Know It was a New Club Record 195 Paid 212 Total with Cubs. This was By Far The Largest Turnout That The Club Has Had In Quite a few Years. I want To Thank everyone that Came out.

GaBear

Raffle List Posted

The Raffle Prize Winners List Is Now Posted. If you won something and was not there to pick it up when your name was called. You May Pick Them Up at The Qualifier Shoot Saturday or at The Next Club Shoot On April 20th. Again Thanks to everyone that came out to support Bailey And Steven.