shoot at hillsman for Stephen Edwards

Kool Hand Luke

For the benefit of Stephen Edward's family we are gonna have a shoot at Hilsman's Archery on March 16th starting at 9AM, we will stay til everyone gets a chance to come out and shoot....

All proceeds will go to Stephen's family.

Last edited:

hound dog

I will be there and let me know if I can help and the wife said she will help too.

SupermanPeacock

I'm in, wouldn't miss it. Lets spread the word, this family deserves all that we can muster up. If any help is needed just let us know.

BlackArcher

Will be there....

Definitely....

Kool Luke Thanks for doing this...

young gunna

Banned
Im in and i will bring my whole huntn club all who can make it with me. This is in honor of a great champion!!!

F150Gurl

We Want to Help

We, Steve's East Coast Family, want to help too. $$, will that help? Let us know...this is too important to overlook...Steve was a very good friend of my baby brother, who we lost to pancreatic cancer (at age 42) just about two years ago...Reading his posts, I see how alike they were and how they could easily be friends...

snake bite

shoot

I am in and will bring everyone I know that owns a bow. Steven would wont nothing else but for all of us that share the same love and passion for archery as he did to remember him and hold a shoot in his name.

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
I will bring at least four, hopefully more. Heck of a nice thing for Mr. Hillsman to do. He is a great guy. Anything we can do to help, let me know.

reylamb

Could we get the cut-off extended by an hour? That 2pm cut-off will be hard to make for those of us that go to church and live in N GA......I know a lot of the N GA crew will be at the NFAA Nationals that weekend, but some of us would like to make it down there.

Taylor Co.

Could we get the cut-off extended by an hour? That 2pm cut-off will be hard to make for those of us that go to church and live in N GA......I know a lot of the N GA crew will be at the NFAA Nationals that weekend, but some of us would like to make it down there.

We will make exceptions for you guys! That, I am sure that I can arrange as I am sure others can!!!

hound dog

I don't think that will be a problem. Kool Hand Luke I'm sure will talk to Robert and I will do the same too.

countrytime

I think the whole Redneck Archery Club will be there for a brother. The brothers from the North come on down we want turn you away.

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Maybe we can all get together and bring drinks to sell or burgers to sell or something like that to help raise money for the family. I will help anyway I can. We need to pass the hat too.

BlackArcher

Missing Arrow....

Stephen Edward the master of the Bobble Wobble Dobble will be Truly missed...
If you have ever shot with him, you know the Bobble Wobble Dobble...

In addition to monetary donations, Can we in a Symbolic Gesture each Donate an an Arrow in his honor......

Just an idea...
We can present them to the family...

hound dog

In addition to monetary donations, Can we in a Symbolic Gesture each Donate an an Arrow in his honor......

Just an idea...

Sounds like a good idea make it the arrow we shoot a Hillmans in honer of him and I will be shooting from his stake so hope I still have a arrow left.

Taylor Co.

Just an idea...

I will be sending an "Arrow-Arrangement" similar to the ones sent to Steve Gibbs!!!

Well This Is Just An All Around Bad Situation!
My Heart Goes Out To His Family For There Loss.
I Am A Better Person For Knowing Stephen Edwards And I Will Be There In Honor And Respect For Him....

Let's See How Big This Archery Family Really Is!

GaBear

I know of several truck loads of North Ga Boys that will make the trip. I will have as many of the GAC members there as possible.