ODM Wilcox County has a couple of openings

We have reorganized our club for 09-10 due to the economy. We have a limited number of memberships available. Our club is just off of highway 215 we are only a couple of miles from the Dooly County line. Check us out we are about 5 miles from intersection of 215 and 257
PRICE IS $1600.00

$1600.00

Last edited:

Swamprat

Swamprat
I hope the price does not put people off but if they really think about it having a lease with 200 acres per member and the amenities is worth it. I am sure like most clubs there is probably less than 10 hunters on the place at once.

I went the high dollar club route last year and it has been worth it for having like 6 members on 2400 or so acres and it is literally down the road from my house. Did not slay the deer this year but it was one of the most relaxed seasons I have ever had due to less members equals less hassles.

Good Luck with getting a few members

southerndraw

would like some additional info on your club, my friend and i live in fla. and have hunted in johnson co. would like something a little closer and low member count. if u could e-mail me a phone # at eparmer5@hotmail.com, very interested. thanks

shdw633

I hope the price does not put people off but if they really think about it having a lease with 200 acres per member and the amenities is worth it. I am sure like most clubs there is probably less than 10 hunters on the place at once.

I went the high dollar club route last year and it has been worth it for having like 6 members on 2400 or so acres and it is literally down the road from my house. Did not slay the deer this year but it was one of the most relaxed seasons I have ever had due to less members equals less hassles.

Good Luck with getting a few members

You are correct about the less than 10 hunters on the place at once.:cool::cool:

I became a member of this club last year and I thank my lucky stars that I found it! My friend took his largest deer of his life last year! Several other members took nice bucks this year including a monster 10 point. I saw several nice shooters but because I shot the big one in Illinois I didn't need another taxidermy bill, but I got plenty of deer and hog in my freezer, and I haven't hunted at least 1500 acres of the property yet!! Everyone of the members are top notch and a great bunch of guys to hunt with. I have been on several clubs over the years looking for a quality club with a good deer herd, good rules and good members and I can't speak highly enough about this club. If you want a great QDM club with great QDM hunters on it you owe it to yourself to check this one out. Feel free to pm me if you would like any more information from a members point of view.

This Is What We Are Talking About At Longhorn

'growing Big Bucks For Future Generations'

Attachments

• CDY_0033.jpg
    CDY_0033.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 4,188

southerndraw

Got your pm, nice deer pal. maybe we can talk on the phone, would like to learn more about the club and property. I don't want to wait to the last minute to find a quality club. the sooner,the better. thanx

Turkey Hunting Longhorn Hunting Club

These 3 nice gobblers were taken this morning 03/22/08 three of the five hunters scored. We still have 2 openings for the 2008/2009 season.

Attachments

• DSC00269 (539 x 404).jpg
    DSC00269 (539 x 404).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 3,879

Backlash

I am looking to upgrade my hunt club. Sounds like this might be a good choice. Please e-mail me at wturkey3177@comcast.net. I need a phone number because I have too many questions to be answered in the chat room. Please mention the best time to call.

shdw633

These 3 nice gobblers were taken this morning 03/22/08 three of the five hunters scored. We still have 2 openings for the 2008/2009 season.

I knew I should have went this weekend!!!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Nice birds everyone and congratulations!! Hopefully I will get up there when things slow down a little bit for me and I can take a swipe at one of them bigguns!!!:cool::cool:

lginga

interested

PM sent. My friends speak highly of this club...big bucks , big gobblers. They state that it is well run.
Would like check this weekend.