Tuesday Night Spots

In an effort to get more participation from everyone, Bear Country shoots will be moving to Tuesday nights. Now some of the other shooters wont have to miss their local shoots. Bring your friends and lets shoot some.

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Congratulations to Scott for winning the turky head shoot last night. Way to go bad company!!!!!

Yeah shooting those turkey's heads was fun,but we need more people so remember to check out Bear Country on Tuesday.

Big John

I'm going to try to make it one week. that's my old stomping ground.

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
Bump to the top. Where is the rest of the RAC? Ya'll coming or what?

Silver Mallard

I'm leaving for DC tonight so I won't be there. Scott will just have to take everyones money again tonight. LOL!

snake bite

shoot

I have baseball practice tue. nights or I would be there for sure. I need some extra cash right now:bounce::bounce:

hayseedpaddy

Sorry I couldn't make it.

How many people showed up last night. I shot 3d this weekend with cbg so I took this week off. I will be back next week hopefully.

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
No one showed but myself. I don't know what needs to be done to get something going around here. We can make it 7:00 if that will benefit people. Give me some suggestions and i will relay them. I just want somewhere close to home to shoot.

Matt Sowell

No one showed but myself. I don't know what needs to be done to get something going around here. We can make it 7:00 if that will benefit people. Give me some suggestions and i will relay them. I just want somewhere close to home to shoot.

i had trouble getting there