Shoot for Life

Their will be a benefit shoot for Autumn Moon,It Will be held at Hilsman Archery...March 29,2008.Starts at 9:00 until.For more information email..nharper48@yahoo.com

waits

lets help

First I would like to thank Mr. Hilsman for the use of his course for the benifit shoots this year. Also this shoot has been on my calender. I don't know all the details but this shoot is for a great cause. Any one who knows me knows how much children mean to me. after becoming a father nothing in the world is more important than a child. The best things in life are born not bought or won. Everyone please show up and help this baby.

fatboy BA

AMEN brother.

jersey ga boy

you said it tj my kids keep me going!another idea !i dont the format for a benefit shoot but if there is a pay out ? it would be awsome if winners in each class donated winnings also.maybe 50\50 between moon family&edwards family just another way to show how close knit the archery family really is.just an idea! either way im just proud to be a member of the family

12PointGoat

We will definately be there. This is for a great cause. It is just sad that a little child has to endure this disease.

I thank you and everyone for the wonderful support. Hope to see everyone there..This means the world to this family..TH..speedy..

dmedd

ttt

Bump it up

BBD

hey

i will be at that one as well.....

slideri10

Shoot for life

Could someone please give me some directions to the Hillsman Range for the 29th shoot and what time it starts. Thanks!

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
It it is this Saturday, starts at 9 and is over by 2, I think.

655 Old Jackson Rd. , McDonough, GA. 30252.

I-75 exit 218 GA 81 east to McDonough go 3mi to Old jackson Rd. go right 1mi on left.

dmedd

re

It it is this Saturday, starts at 9 and is over by 2, I think.

655 Old Jackson Rd. , McDonough, GA. 30252.

I-75 exit 218 GA 81 east to McDonough go 3mi to Old jackson Rd. go right 1mi on left.

When you say over by 2....You have to be done by 2 or registration stops at 2? I should be there by 10 but I don't want to run out of time. Been there done that won't do it again. Thanks for any help.

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Normally you have to be on the course by 2. If no one else chimes in, I will call and ask Robert tomorrow.

alligood729

When you say over by 2....You have to be done by 2 or registration stops at 2? I should be there by 10 but I don't want to run out of time. Been there done that won't do it again. Thanks for any help.

Cutoff is 2:00. you will have plenty of time!!! Team S.T.A.R vs Team Dread, can't wait!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::whip::whip:

dmedd

re

Cutoff is 2:00. you will have plenty of time!!! Team S.T.A.R vs Team Dread, can't wait!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::whip::whip:

Ya'll will DREAD to see us leave. Especially after we donate all of our money to ya'll boys.

Ya'll better bridle that Young Gunna fellow. He's out of control....Shooting all those high scores!!! He's gonna hurt somebody!!!:shoot::shoot:

alligood729

Ya'll will DREAD to see us leave. Especially after we donate all of our money to ya'll boys.

Ya'll better bridle that Young Gunna fellow. He's out of control....Shooting all those high scores!!! He's gonna hurt somebody!!!:shoot::shoot:

He is shooting pretty good right now! Come on up and I'll show you how to put a dent in a hatchet with your cheekbone!!!!:bounce::bounce:

dmedd

re

He is shooting pretty good right now! Come on up and I'll show you how to put a dent in a hatchet with your cheekbone!!!!:bounce::bounce:

Yeah....what's up with that? I just thought these Swamp boys around here were tough!! Man....Ya'll Ridgerunners are something else!!!:bounce::bounce:

ok its like this you can shoot until when ever no time limit.i'll be there until..you can come early or late it dont matter just come..