Loganville, Grayson, area Saturday May 3rd

JerkBait

Banned
We are having a wild game dinner at our church, Sactuary Baptist, May 3rd, in loganville/grayson. It's just off grayson/loganville hwy 20 inbetween loganville and grayson. This is a family event! not just for the men! bring the wife and kids if youd like!

We will be having Clay Dyer as the main speaker. If you havent seen him youve got to attend! he is a blessing and has a powerful testimony.

Check him out!

http://www.smgoutdoors.com/claydyer.html

The event starts at 5:00pm and the dinner will begin at 6:30.

We will be having the newest hunting and fishing simulator from DNR, other exhibits, and activities. Great giveaways and chances at prizes (anything from guns to guided fishing trips!), and great food.

call 770-480-5241 for more info, and directions.

Id like to meet you guys so give the number above a call and get your tickets!

(this is not about shoving christianity down your throat, just a fun get together that involves everything hunting and fishing, awesome food, and free stuff!)

:flag:

Last edited:

98RIDE

Hey guy's,

If you've never seen Clay Dyer ( Pro Bass Angler w/ no arms or legs ), I promise he will change the way you view life. He makes you realize that you really have no problems! Had the pleasure of meeting him @ 6 mos. ago. Super guy!

Try not to miss this.

JerkBait

Banned
You should come 98RIDE ! we're not that far from auburn. actually a deer processor from auburn/dacula will be there to give away some free processing!

jdm_22

I work as associate pastor at a small church near Locust Grove, and I was just using Clay as an example in one of my messages- I will definitely be coming, and hope to bring some of our young people with me and my family! Cannot wait to meet ya'll!
Jason

JerkBait

Banned
I work as associate pastor at a small church near Locust Grove, and I was just using Clay as an example in one of my messages- I will definitely be coming, and hope to bring some of our young people with me and my family! Cannot wait to meet ya'll!
Jason

clay is an awesome person to meet!

NO ONE should pass this opportunity to come see him and hear him speak!

Be glad to meet you there jdm!

BKA

Banned
clay is an awesome person to meet!

NO ONE should pass this opportunity to come see him and hear him speak!

Be glad to meet you there jdm!

If I come to this am I allowed to cuss? Can I bring my wife? She cusses too.:bounce:

JerkBait

Banned
yes you are correct. call 770-480-5241 ASAP because tickets are running low. the dinner is on saturday and you do not want to miss hearing clay dyer speak.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Guys, I really enjoyed the sindig! Thanks for letting us be a part!

It was great meeting all the great folks at Sanctuary and Jerkbait!:bounce: