Finally found one side to this guy.

BOWHUNTER!

We have 100's of pictures of this buck and have been looking for this side around the same area we have been feeding him corn. Well yesterday afternoon, we found it...a 1/2 mile from the camera...:crazy:

Attachments

• DSC_0111 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSC_0111 (600 x 450).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,366
  • DSC_0463 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSC_0463 (600 x 450).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Freaknasty shed 08 (480 x 600).jpg
    Freaknasty shed 08 (480 x 600).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,381

Hoss

Well he gets around. Note how he's sticking his tongue out at you taunting you to find it. Good job on the find and neat TC captures.

Hoss

CCGA

deer

Looks like he was sticking his tongue out at you. Probably telling you that you would never find this shed:bounce:

DRB1313

With all the bucks I see, I can't believe I can't find a single shed.
You are the Shed finding King.

Trizey

.5 mile isn't really that far (and I'm sure you know that).

We've had several bucks have their picture taken regularly in one area and then they have been killed literally miles from that site.

Good find!

Arrow3

I will start looking tommorrow while turkey hunting. Good find!

You might ought to wait till Saturday before you start turkey hunting...:rofl::rofl:

Nice find Roger!!

Jasper

BOWHUNTER!

.5 mile isn't really that far (and I'm sure you know that).

We've had several bucks have their picture taken regularly in one area and then they have been killed literally miles from that site.

Good find!

Oh yeah, we know how they travel and it's amazing. What's crazy is the amount of terrain and the type of terrain that he traveled...even though we were pouring the corn to him and the other bucks. We found a matching set just about in the same vicinity as this one that was also eating from the corn. I think they travel and drop their antlers far away from their bedding grounds on purpose to try and confuse us hunters...:bounce::bounce:

BOWROD

Nice Find--you Can Put Him On The Target List For The Upcoming Season:)

Pilgrim

cool story - congrats on the find!

NorthGaBowhunter

Thats awesome there bowhunter, Heck I usually find 2 or 3 sheds on my 24 acres I live on, and I have not found one this year, I looked hard for my 2 best bucks with no luck. I did find 4 on the wma 2 miles from the house. I found a set of spikes off the same buck:banana: . I did find a decent side with four on it, with a 8 in g2. and I also found a dead bear :banginghesome pig killed and left. I got a claw or two and the skull.