nitro 3" 2 1/4 7 1/2's

GEORGIA-HAMMER64

Me and fountain bought 4 apiece today at googes in hazlehurst and i came home and shot one out of my 1300 turky gun setup at 40 yards 268 in a 10"circle pretty good shells.

Target.jpg

oldman

I feel sorry for Tom Turkey tomorrow! ya'll leave a few gobblers in the woods for others to hunt. good hunting with the new ammo.

Handgunner

Y'all are gonna like those Nitro's.

Crush a turkey in the head with it and his head will feel like a bag of dried black-eyed peas... :bounce:

You can hear it crunch when you pick it up!

Good luck in the AM!

GEORGIA-HAMMER64

Im shooting a 655 comp-n-choke i cant shoot the heavy 13 lead shot through it so i bought the copper plated shot they will shoot through any choke.

Okay, let me get this straight. These dang shells are so expensive that they sell them loose? I think I'll stick to my Remington 3" 1.75 ounce 5's. Out of curiousity, what do these solid gold shells cost?

Call me cheap, but I ain't shootin' anything that costs $5 (with tax) everytime I pull the trigger.

abolt2506

where do you get these things at Neman Marcus? That is a small price for a shell that can pattern like that!

Handgunner

Call me cheap, but I ain't shootin' anything that costs $5 (with tax) everytime I pull the trigger.
I once said that, but after I get up at 5am, sit out there for hours on end, fighting mosquito's, leg cramps, numb-butt, etc...

What's $5 to make sure he goes DOWN! :huh: :bounce:

Not saying normal stuff won't do that, it's done it for years, I just want to make sure....

GEORGIA-HAMMER64

This is the first season i have ever shot them fountain told me to try them you can tell a big difference at 40 yards. My gun setup will put over 300 in that same target with 2oz fed,no.6's at 30 yards which isnt bad either.