Well not a great mourning

Fro1911nut

WMA was packed...had folks all around me, not real close, but I could hear people calling....had someone ridding the road stop up on ridge behind me and start calling from the truck...gave up when I saw someone walking threw the woods about 150yds from me...all n all I wasnt at work, was out enjoying Gods Creations...wasnt great, but not bad either :cool:

Trizey

Note to self....

Too bad man. I've certainly had that happen before.

tbgator

Banned
Maybe this will make you feel better. Me and one of my huntin buddies had scouted out some property for 4 weeks and had the birds figured out. Knew where they were roosting and where they went after flydown. In other words, dead birds waitin. Birds were roosting on a creek and flyin down onto a logging road and entering a pine grove. When we showed up Friday afternoon we went to check our roost area and what do we find. Another hunter had placed a brand new blind smack dab in the middle of the logging road the birds were flying down on. This guy had no clue what he was doing. Needless to say next morning there were birds putting and cackling and flyin all over the woods in terror when the sun came up.The anticipation all week of a great hunt was shattered in one bonehead move.We were on the other side of the creek hoping his idiosy would push the birds to us so we heard the whole fiasco.Needless to say our opening day was less than expected.:banginghe

Fro1911nut

I dont blame the other guys by no means...I had worked 10hrs plus everyday last week and come sat mourn I was late getting n the woods...I had a spot I had picked out during the latter part of squirel season, but there was a truck allready there so I went on...Im off Wed I may try again :)