The "Nightstalker" boys brought DEATH to the turkey woods this morning!!

Arrow3

WHAT a morning....We were hunting 3 different counties but all 3 of us layed them in the dirt!!:banana::banana: Here are a couple of pics...Jack killed 2 with one having a double beard....Me and Jody killed one each...We met up at Jody's club to take some pictures..I also found a nice matched set of sheds this morning....Thank you lord for an awesome morning in the turkey woods!! :yeah:

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

That's gonna be some good eatin' right there. I hope to get my first bird this year (maybe my first 3 birds, but I don't want to get greedy, yet). Congrats guys on a super morning.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Way to go Brandon, Jody and Jack!!!!! Congrats to all of you. It truely was a great morning in the woods with God's Beautiful Creatures. This weekend being Easter is a very specail weekend that I will never forget and I don't believe you guys will either. Congrats!:cool::cool::cool:
Tim

Arrow3

Way to go Brandon, Jody and Jack!!!!! Congrats to all of you. It truely was a great morning in the woods with God's Beautiful Creatures. This weekend being Easter is a very specail weekend that I will never forget and I don't believe you guys will either. Congrats!:cool::cool::cool:
Tim

It was an awesome morning, no doubt...:banana:

Greg Tench

Congrats there fellers !!!!! Looks like yall were on em this morning!!!!:banana:BTW....Brandon, You need to play the lottery!!!

jca926

Man ya'll had a good day. Conrats on all the birds guys and finding the sheds. What a start to the season!

Al White

Congrats to all of you!! Yall boys ain't playin!!! :)

UGAgirl08

Hey Brandon! Daddy told me that you killed a good one. Congratulations! I second him...go play the lottery!!! :)

GobblingDawg

Another picture from this morning!!!

Awesome, totally awesome!!!!!
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Go Dawgs and thank God for turkey season,
GobblingDawg

Attachments

• 100_3734t.JPG
    100_3734t.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 1,061

matthewsman

nice

I prefer a slower start to the season myself....sort of easin' in to it,if you will...:bounce:

Good job y'all....That's a good start...Brandon said he didn't kill his 'til 7:15..I don't know why he waited so long...:huh:

Give us the stories guys...:)

Hunter Haven

Congrats to Jody, Jack, and Brandon....

Ya'll had a great opening morning....

maybe I'll get out into the turkey woods soon:cry::bounce: