PDA

View Full Version : G Day info anyone????

kudzumotorsports
03-23-2008, 09:50 PM
The family and I are going to our first G day and I was wondering what really goes on. Is the game a full game or a half a game. Is there other activities going on? Is there a dog walk? How does the seating work out? Any info would be appreciated as I cant find anything on the internet.

Pistol
03-24-2008, 11:04 AM
We are heading to Athens for G-day too. I know its General Admission for the game. But other than that, I'm stumped.

hookedonbass
03-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Is there a god walk?

Yep! It's right before the Dawg Walk. Everybody knows God is a Dawg fan! ::ke:::ke::bounce:

Sorry I couldn't resist! Never been to a G day game, but I hope you get the info you are looking for.

greene_dawg
03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
It's usually a 40 minute scrimmage. They are telling folks to get their tix early. Are they expecting a sellout???

Hunt Em Up
03-24-2008, 04:30 PM
I got my tickets too. Heck had them for 3 weeks now. So maybe they are expecting a sell out or something. That would show ALABAMA something for sure with there 90,000 last year. I've got some friends thats been before and will try to get some update for you. I've never been to G-Day.. Just been to the regular season games. But from my take its a first come first serve on seats.

creekbender
03-24-2008, 06:38 PM
been the past 3 years , honestly i dont think they will sell it out , usually buy my tickets @ the gate , alot of fun , there's a few folks tailgate but we usually roll in about 11-12 in the morning and get ready for the game

kudzumotorsports
03-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Yep! It's right before the Dawg Walk. Everybody knows God is a Dawg fan! ::ke:::ke::bounce:

Sorry I couldn't resist! Never been to a G day game, but I hope you get the info you are looking for.

:bounce: oops

westcobbdog
03-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Kudzu it's usually pretty laid back but make sure to tour Dog Mahal,too.