Backyard 9 point

bulldawgborn

I have been hunting on the same land for 15 years and never had an idea it could produce a buck of this caliber. The biggest buck I have seen killed nearby was a tight-racked(16" inside) 140 class 10 pointer that my cousin killed a few years ago. This year I found alot of really big rubs.... and then in February I got these pictures of my dream buck. I have estimated a rough gross score and age but I am interested to see what some of yall think? Age? Score?

Attachments

• deer cam 128.jpg
    deer cam 128.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,797
  • deer cam 129.jpg
    deer cam 129.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,794
  • deer cam 126.jpg
    deer cam 126.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,795

davidhelmly

That's a good looking buck. I would guess him at 3 1/2 yrs old and will gross mid 120's to 130.

Hunter Haven

good buck!! would like to see pics of him next year...

Arrow3

Thats a great buck!

bulldawgborn

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I am definitely excited about this fall. I was thinking he was around 135-140" and maybe 4.5 yrs. Despite 20+ hours of looking in the last 2 weeks I have been unable to find his sheds..... or any others for that matter.

miller

Goodness, that's a big deer.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
I would say 3.5,130" and Wiiiide........My biggest concern would be the Bigfoot critter behind the pine tree to the right. :)

Robert

rip18

I'd go 3 1/2 (maybe 4 1/2+) and mid- to upper 130's gross.

Good luck finding his sheds and better luck finding HIM next season!

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Can I ask what that is glowing in the background? Looks like two big eyes looking aournd a tree? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

bowbuck

Nice buck, I came up with around 138 gross. I would shoot him in a minute. Hope you find his sheds and him next year.