Hope this weather doesn't shut em down

Jody Hawk

Forecasted low for Morgan Co. tonight is 32 degrees. I sure hope this wind lays. It's blown hard here all afternoon. :huh:

stev

Banned
Forecasted low for Morgan Co. tonight is 32 degrees. I sure hope this wind lays. It's blown hard here all afternoon. :huh:
shouda been on top of the mountain today snow and 22 degree this mornin.Wind was blowing in circles all day.

wack em

Its a long season Jody, you dont need to kill a turkey in the morning:rolleyes:, Im sure Brandon wouldn't give you a hard time if you decided to sleep in and take a morning off:bounce:

No seriously I bet they were just in a lull this morning since they gobbled so good the past two days they probably just weren't as jumpy this mornin. As long as he don't have to stay awake all night holding on to the limb to keep from being blown away then i bet they will light the woods up in the morning, Good luck to ya, ill be at school:banginghe

RackNBeardOutdoors

Jody, my dad's buddy killed one this afternoon at 4:30, came in with 3 hens, didn't gobble once. His other friend missed on walking into the blind right around the same time feeding in a food plot. That might be a good time to go.

short stop

Im taking the day off tommorow and going home to sleep after working al night -- gotta warm up . Its a shutout on my ground right now .
We hunted till 1 pm today --- Tom tracks all over on roads but not 1 sounded off we went to 2 diff farms saw / heard several hens again .
Batter up Wed morning for another try

Jody Hawk

Im taking the day off tommorow and going home to sleep after working al night -- gotta warm up . Its a shutout on my ground right now .
We hunted till 1 pm today --- Tom tracks all over on roads but not 1 sounded off we went to 2 diff farms saw / heard several hens again .
Batter up Wed morning for another try

Same here Ryan, I heard three different birds gobble a grand total of four times altogether. They probably had sore throats from Saturday. :bounce:

trkyhntr70

Doesnt look like a reason to stay home to me, winds gonna lay down and Ive heard em tearin it up last easter at 18 degrees.
Im gonna be there!!