My buddy killed a good bird in Oglethorpe Co. this morning

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
dadgummit! PICS:smash::bounce:

GA DAWG

Dont anybody have to work anymore lol........

JBax26

I thought about going hunting this morning but then I thought, why hunt when I can go to work and be miserable HA Yeah right. :banginghe:banginghe

Jody Hawk

Y'all don't have vacations? I don't waste a perfectly good vacation on the beach, I spend it turkey hunting instead. :huh: No seriously, I do save one for the beach. :bounce:

trkyhntr70

Y'all don't have vacations? I don't waste a perfectly good vacation on the beach, I spend it turkey hunting instead. :huh: No seriously, I do save one for the beach. :bounce:

Im with ya there Jody;
One of the "NightStalker Boys" do it again!!:shoot::shoot:

Hunter Haven

Jody....

Boy, you just ain't right...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrow3

Would this be him?? :rofl: :rofl:

DSCI0021.jpg

Vacation who needs to burn there vacation when your a teacher. Got all next week off for Spring Break, and i'm gone be a huntin fool. Got to bring my Team up to speed if you know what I mean.:bounce:

Arrow3

congratulations my friend....you are the man....so that is the bird that you had your foot on his head when i was talking to you?:cool::cool:

Thats the one...:banana::banana: