Have you killed a deer this year?? Record it here..

Arrow3

Lets get some kind of feel for how the Woody's members have been doing...I'll start it off...Kinda follow my format...

1 doe so far.....Wilkes County..Opening weekend feeding on persimmons...Havn't drew back on a deer since

whtlhntr

Doe in Long County on 24 Sep, feeding on muscadines with a couple others, meat for the freezer, now where is Deerzilla?

confederate

3 Does. 1 opening weekend and the other the second weekend. Both came from Twiggs county. The third came from Wilkinson Co. the fourth week of Bow Season.

Last edited:

Bowhunterga

2 large does. Dawson Forest WMA. 1 on the 18th, the other on the 25th of September. Both feeding on acorns, both were traveling with companions and both ran much farther than I am accustomed to. Got lazy and tried expanding broadheads, going back to my Muzzys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
One doe feeding on Alycye Clover and whatever else she could eat on the way to the plot (browsing heavy).

7PM 9/25
110-120 lbs

Jim

fredw

Retired Moderator
Doe in Oglethorpe Co. on Sept. 25th. Feeding on acorns.

GaCarpKiller took a doe from the same stand on the same day. Deer was also feeding on acorns.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
2 big does...........

both on Sept.20..........one entering a beaver swamp 1/4 mile from an aschynomene/iron clay pea plot, 7:20am.........the other under a persimmon tree, noon.........5 1/2 year old and a 4 1/2 year old, weighed 132 and 120...........Oglethorpe County

Dean

3 hunts so far

1 doe taken feeding on green white oaks knocked out by the high winds of late

RThomas

One 8 pointer on 09/19 @ 7pm feeding on white and water oaks. Elbert co.

mpowell

killed two does; passed on plenty . . .

first on wed., sept. 15th, 7:45--nice doe; 15 yard shot; great blood trail; went maybe 25 yards.

second on mon., sept. 20th, 7:25--big, fat doe. 12 yard shot; good hit but not near the blood trail but i heard her crash and knew she was close; found her within 25-30 yards of kill shot.

passed on a very nice 6 pt. with nice mass and tall brow tines on frid., sept. 17 at 6:45. just not quite big enough.

good luck to everyone!

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
Killed a 4 pt on the 21st. It was in Jasper county. He was feeding on white oak acorns. Have passed up shots on 6 does for numerous resaons and missed one doe. I am going tonight and thursday so hopefully i'll have a few more to report!