Look what I found while turkey hunting....

Jasper

on my lease in Monroe County. Well, I was GOING to hunt, but couldn't. We have a couple of members that don't turkey hunt so I guess they figured it didn't matter. There were two of these in different foodplots. I'll be discussing with them today how they've ruined our turkey hunting for awhile..........:banginghe

Talk about inconsiderate! :mad:

Attachments

• P1300319.JPG
    P1300319.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 843
  • P1300321.JPG
    P1300321.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 846
  • P1300322.JPG
    P1300322.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 843

Dudley Do-Wrong

I'd be maaaaaaaad

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
That stinks.

rip18

OUCH!!!

Two years ago, I took two feeders down (a new member had put them up) and took them back to the club house.

One feeder was set up on a pine "island" out in a swamp where I loved to work the birds.

My ears and neck were RED when I saw that thing there as the sun came up!!!

wack em

That sucks

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Is there not something in your club rules about when feeders can be out ??

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
John you should have give me a call. I would have let ya tag along with me. Hate that people do not consider others in the club. Good Luck, Tim

Randy

Oh but remember supplemental feeding never hurt anybody and is legal in this state so...............

win280

Maybe its a friendly poacher and not a member that was feeding the wildlife .. I sure would be finding out.

Just BB

No It's Dumb and Dumber from the lease. I know who it is, Jasper knows who it is and I'd bet $100.00 Tim knows who it is. Burns me up cause I almost went Saturday myself. It's the only place I have to go except a wma and it's the most convenient because of having my camper there but NOOOOOOOO, I can't go there because who knows where the other feeders or piles of corn are. Last year I called to a bird for several hours that was just off one of the plots. John is a patient man. I believe those feeders would have ended up going to my backyard to feed the local pets.

snuffy

Some people.
I am in a club in Butts co. and the presidents brother in laws son POURED corn in all the food plots.
Now we can't hunt on land we paid to hunt.
Told the president and he didn't do anything about it.
Probably going to be my last year in this club.

jharvey7

We use half corn and half protein pellets in our feeders all spring and summer... the rule is 200 yrds and out of sight for corn. we just put the feeders in an one or two areas and not hunt around them

Unicoidawg

Staff member
We use half corn and half protein pellets in our feeders all spring and summer... the rule is 200 yrds and out of sight for corn. we just put the feeders in an one or two areas and not hunt around them

The 200 yard rule is for deer only. According to a local warden. If it's on the property for turkey it is considered baiting......................

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jasper I went by there this afternoon and thought about this. I hate it for you all. I still have my eyes open....;) Tim