Beard for contest??

GA DAWG

I'll tell yall he was right on the nose. Should I use 9.5 or 9 3/8" to be safe?

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 265

Arrow3

Looks like 9 3/8ths on the second pic....

J

JR

Try a pic from DIRECTLY in front of the 9-10" area, taking a picture from the left or right side, COULD cause speculation!

But then again, I don't have a dog... errr... bird in this fight!

GA DAWG

Well I tried that crap..My photographer was not real good lol...It is exactly 9.5 but the pics show it just alittle under.I'll just enter it as 9 3/8" Now I can trophy hunt lol........

Randy

I'd call it 9 even but that is just me.

Wetzel

I'm another that would just call it nine. You can look at the bird I entered and tell that. Rather than worry about an extra 1/4, I'd just round it off so there would be no question.

Hoyt man

I was thinking 10 all day! granted Im all hoped-up on pain killers but it looks like 10 to me. way to go man!

GA DAWG

I entered it as 9 3/8" by looking at some of the photos in the challenge.I should have went 9.5" and 1"... Its all in fun anyhow but aint no way I'm entering 9" lol......Hoytman what you on pain killers for? It probably would have been 12" but he had alittle beard rot lol...He was by no means as big as the one I missed yesterday morning!!!!! I hope I can get him for the team before its over.

Hoyt man

I entered it as 9 3/8" by looking at some of the photos in the challenge.I should have went 9.5" and 1"... Its all in fun anyhow but aint no way I'm entering 9" lol......Hoytman what you on pain killers for? It probably would have been 12" but he had alittle beard rot lol...He was by no means as big as the one I missed yesterday morning!!!!! I hope I can get him for the team before its over.

I just like taking em:bounce: no, my back is giving me fits. we went to cedar creek weds and had 4 gobble but were far away. ever time we would close the distance they would get lock jaw and then another would gobble far off and the same thing would happen. they cut are honey hole so we're trying old standbyes. looks like a trip to bf is coming soon.

GA DAWG

I'm ready when you are!! It dont open till monday..

Arrow3

I just like taking em:bounce: no, my back is giving me fits. we went to cedar creek weds and had 4 gobble but were far away. ever time we would close the distance they would get lock jaw and then another would gobble far off and the same thing would happen. they cut are honey hole so we're trying old standbyes. looks like a trip to bf is coming soon.

Stay away from down there....:bounce:

GA DAWG

Hoytman.You off any during the week???? Say thur or fri? Remember ALL that scratching we seen coon huntin?? Maybe you didnt see it!

Hoyt man

im off on weds and sunday.

you need to share the love brandon!