Gobbling Report in GON!!!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just had to say I finally made the pages with some writting about my hunting adventures.......:bounce:
I just got my April GON and in the Monroe County section for Gobbling Reports, this hunt is told by my writting...:banana:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=186329

No picutures though......:banginghe
That is ok though I have it on video and I can watch it play out anytime I want.....:banana:
I did see a couple more Suspects that I have seen on this here web sight.......Three in particular stand out........Maybe a wanted poster that I have seen at the office or something..........:bounce:
Guys named Brandon, Jack and Jody.................::gone:
A Father and Son tag team as well....Daryl and Jeremy.....:huh:::gone:
Then some red headed guy with a bird he shot with a bow........:bounce:
Couple of more comments from a guy named John.....:bounce:
Congrats to all that made the pages. Its great to read it on here when it happens but to get it in a book that can be pasted on is even better. :cool:Tim

Gadget

Just got it in the mail today Tim, I'll check it out....:cool:

Jake Allen

Saw that last night Tim. Good story, good job writing.
Cool the way the campfire is well represented in the article.

Wetzel

Congrats to all that made the pages. Its great to read it on here when it happens but to get it in a book that can be pasted on is even better. :cool:Tim
The two boys from Suches look very familiar to me...

Those are my two sons, Zeb and Caleb. Zeb killed his first turkey on opening morning. Both of us were happy to see his picture made the magazine.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
The two boys from Suches look very familiar to me...

Those are my two sons, Zeb and Caleb. Zeb killed his first turkey on opening morning. Both of us were happy to see his picture made the magazine.

Did you post them here? I thought I had seen the picture and Suches, I had seen on here some where. Congrats to the Young Man!!!! Tim

Wetzel

Did you post them here? I thought I had seen the picture and Suches, I had seen on here some where. Congrats to the Young Man!!!! Tim
Thanks...

I had posted a picture in the photo forum asking about a problem I had with my camera. I messed up all of the pictures we took in the woods. Luckily we got the problem fixed before taking pictures back at home.

It was an exciting morning and to get it in GON only adds to the excitment for my sons and myself.

If you look closely, you can see a shed antler laying on the ground in the photo. My son found the shed while playing in the woods close to the house with friends a few days earlier. I think he's having a better spring than me...:rolleyes:

Here's a little better look...

Attachments

• zebturk.JPG
    zebturk.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 126

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
That is Sweet Right there!!!!!! Nothing like watching them grow up and do better than we did when we were their age....:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Arrow3

I still haven't got my April GON yet...Looking forward to seeing all of this...

Handgunner

Yep, seen a few familiar names in there... mine included. :D