Spitting and Drummin Poll

Have you felt the shock waves from spitting and drumming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h20fowlin

Banned
Curious.....
I got hooked for life when i had a gobbler spit and drum on me at 10 yards.
I felt it in my chest...literally. I was hooked.
Who else has had this happen where you could physically feel the shock waves?

cletus T

unless he is behind me . he is flopping by the time he gets close enough for me to feel him drumming.

Gut_Pile

Had it happen to me three years ago. The bird was in my food plot about 10 yards away behind a bunch of thick stuff and spit and drummed. It could feel it and it gave me chills. It was awesome

Hunter Haven

It is AWESOME indeed!!

whitetaco02

I heard it today!!! I had a bird about 60 yards from me and I could not get a clear shot. He was spittin and drummin like crazy and gobblin at everything I threw at him. This was at 12:30 this afternoon! It was such a great feeling!!

nuddin

Drum Roll

Frank,
I got drum rolled today. Music to my heart. Makes me want to be in the band. Sending the video clip soon.

Handgunner

When they are close I can hear/feel them drumming.....

The gobbler I killed Wednesday I could hear him spitting at 125 yards or so.... but couldn't hear/feel the drumming...

h20fowlin

Banned
Wow...thats alot of drumming experiences...ive only felt it once in twenty years hunting hard.

Maybe i aint as good as i think i am...lol

huntmstr

Banned
I've been around so much spitting and drumming from FL to Kansas and all points in between, I bet my vest is a petrie dish of turkey loogies. Them gobbler goobers are infectious! I've been infected with toxic turkey HIV boogies, and there's no cure. You only stay alive as long as you continue to hunt them...if you stop, life as you know it ends. It's a terrible affliction and extremely contagious. I hope to live with it the rest of my life.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: