bow swiming

Mikeyslydog

:speechles what a season , broken string before first day . rain and more
rain , did I a mention rain and oh yes it rained again . gessh I did sling a
arrow into the air , I think its in kansas by now , toto had it in his teeth .
two cinder blocks tied to both legs tree touching the ground . now thats
deer hunting . just hold arrow in hand and release [600 ft per sec ] a
garon tee ! what a season :speechles just bring a quiver ,leave bow at house , rember harness wow im still freaking :speechles

futuredoc

?

What the heck did you just say? :)

fd

(Edited for typing around the censor)

reylamb

Doc, I think he is referring to the extremely high winds and rain we have had thus far during the archery season.

NotaVegetarian

:D

Yeppers old slydog has his own way with words. He has a good heart and means wells and speaks the truth. If you can understand uncle Ted you have no problem translating MikeySlydog

::gone:

futuredoc

language gifts

Uncle Ted has a gift for quick-witted, off the norm language. You know like how Einstein can extrapolate abstract ideas and understand strange physical phenomena, while he was rumored to not be able to do elementary mathematics. I think it is a part of Ted's brain that works better than the rest of ours, and people like myself are just left there going . . . what. Yes I think this fellow have the same gift. I think a lot of people think this is a form of ignorance, but the average person couldn't do it, and I call it genious. . . just a different form than is commonly encountered.

fd ;)

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
in uncle Teds case its easy to talk fast when you have no upper lip! :cool:

Mrbowdeadly

Its like dagum boomhauer man like he said when he WHEW man arrow fly its like shoop shoop shoop man. :bounce:

MBD

futuredoc

Ted

Ted is quick witted for sure . . . . but man is he UGLY! :flag:

fd

Handgunner

Archeryaddict said:
Ted is and has always been drug and alcohol free.

Because he doesn't want to "pollute his Holy Temple"...

Now you calm down Jim! :D