8 point pics

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
Really nice place for a 3-D shoot. Nice course. Everyone we met was super nice. Here are some pics:

8pointArchery019.jpg

Target one aka "Lassie"

8pointArchery002.jpg

8pointArchery007.jpg

8pointArchery016.jpg

Robbie101

Thanks Fella's. I have some more to post, but the wife has the cam at the house so ill get those up tom..........

Again, Thank you to all the ones that came out to help support the new local club.....

Thank you!!!!!!

Robbie101

We Did, and we are working on the next Shoot already.......

looks like its going to be the 20th of April. I would like to make that shoot a 20 target shoot, and maybe a big money shoot as well!!!!!! Its all in the works.......

Also, we are going to have a shooter of the year program which is also in the works as well. But, you have to be a member in order to qualify and have to shoot at least 3 shoots......

We are working hard everyone!!!!!!!

hayseedpaddy

He Is Famous

Well lookie there, ROOTY made it on the internet. Good shooting today Bro.

GaBear

Wish I could have been there. I'll mark my Calendar for the 20th of April and hope I can Make it. Not a Bad Turn out for your First one. Congrats and Wish the Club Much Success.

Bear

rockdawg

Thanks PADDY. Seems like I've heard them words before. Also thanks to the Hunterrs gang for making the drive to see us and for the pic's. Would have waved but my hands were frozen in my pockets. Thanks to everyone who made it out.