Where is the 12 ring on this one???

alligood729

I was outside just a few minutes ago, slingin' some arrows, when all of a sudden, here comes this big ole' rat, hopping thru my yard!!! I have never shot anything that small, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Was only 10 yards, so it was a slam dunk shot, but he ran up beside the power pole and was hidden in the grass! I took the shot judging by the end of his tail, and slammed him. Do I get any points for that??:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• Ebay Pictures 113.jpg
    Ebay Pictures 113.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 201

12PointGoat

12 ring

Good shooting. Congrats.

But you need to take this picture off because if Ty at Hilsman's sees this, he will be calling Rhinehart to see if there are any rat targets.:banginghe

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Man, good shot. You gonna cook it?

dmedd

re

I was outside just a few minutes ago, slingin' some arrows, when all of a sudden, here comes this big ole' rat, hopping thru my yard!!! I have never shot anything that small, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Was only 10 yards, so it was a slam dunk shot, but he ran up beside the power pole and was hidden in the grass! I took the shot judging by the end of his tail, and slammed him. Do I get any points for that??:bounce::bounce::bounce:

You need to move up!!!:bounce::bounce:

Matt Sowell

was this with the x force or the shark x?????

snakers

sorry

sory aligood ive beet you on this one i shot a bird of a limp with and aroww that i dont even shoot at 30 yards and hit it so...:):cool::cool:;)

R

redneckcamo

all ya gotta do is grill it an have a shrek swampratt supper !!!!...............''heartshots on ratts '' thata goodun. ;-)

fatboy BA

we're gonna eat yet. you invite us to supper i'm gonna have to check you David.good shot brother but my arrow wasn't in the way.