Team Dread

slideri10

D edicated- Have bow will travel
R ednecks- Kinda self-explanatory
E xpecting- We know this will happen
A rchery- You know, Bow and Arrow
D omination- To RULE

The above is the definition of TEAM DREAD ARCHERY. TEAM STAR, ya'll better watch out cause we coming to get sum!

alligood729

D edicated- Have bow will travel
R ednecks- Kinda self-explanatory
E xpecting- We know this will happen
A rchery- You know, Bow and Arrow
D omination- To RULE

The above is the definition of TEAM DREAD ARCHERY. TEAM STAR, ya'll better watch out cause we coming to get sum!

Yeah, yeah, whatever, come on back to Hilsmans this Sat, we'll be there!!!:p:p:whip::whip::whip::bounce::bounce::bounce:;););)

young gunna

Banned
Slider is comin team star watch out. Hes cookin up sumthin in the kitchen.:stir: Dmedd threw him at me last week. I swung for the fence but got an in the park homerun! You know i scored but i didnt knock it out of the park. So I bet he has practiced real hard this week yall betta watch out ::gone:he may have a trick up his sleeve!LOLOLOLOL:rofl: Gunna has his number though!:shoot::shoot:

alligood729

Slider is comin team star watch out. Hes cookin up sumthin in the kitchen.:stir: Dmedd threw him at me last week. I swung for the fence but got an in the park homerun! You know i scored but i didnt knock it out of the park. So I bet he has practiced real hard this week yall betta watch out ::gone:he may have a trick up his sleeve!LOLOLOLOL:rofl: Gunna has his number though!:shoot::shoot:

Git im gunna!!!:whip::whip::whip::shoot::shoot:

slideri10

re

Young Gunna I sure am glad you came outta hideing. I was just gonna rename you the Young Runna!! Thought I had done scared you off.:rofl:

dmedd

re

Slider if you and Gunna keep on we'll have to skip Dawson and head to Hilsmans.:shoot:

fatboy BA

we are gonna score all over 200 so based on the last shoot it might be a pretty good dogfight.But hillsman's will be harder this week than last oh Ty get's him sum on the mega shoots .

Matt Sowell

we are gonna score all over 200 so based on the last shoot it might be a pretty good dogfight.But hillsman's will be harder this week than last oh Ty get's him sum on the mega shoots .

i hope yall shoot that good thatmight mean that i will

fatboy BA

we're always all over the even mark, sometimes better.;

dmedd

re

we're always all over the even mark, sometimes better.;

Yeah...I was 4 up until that flippin buck rabbit on target 20 last saturday.:banginghe Only judged him 2 yds cold and shot a big fat nickel.

dmedd

re

I should've shot better on the buck rabbit. I've killed 3 or 4 of them up on the Ocmulgee river, between Flat Tub and Barrs Bluff. Heck....one of em even made Pope&Young. After the 60 day drying period, he still netted 134 inches. He would've been better if he hadn't have had all them sticker points. He weighed 56 pounds on the hoof too!:bounce::bounce:

fatboy BA

i hear you brother ,they grow them big down south. I've killed a bit of them blackfoot rabbits, but not with a bow.They can outrun the speed of light.