B mobile question

bnew17

When do yal like to use the b mobile...when you have one roosted? For the late morning / afternoon hunts, when you still hunt? My buddys got one we just havent used it yet...ive read alot of positive things about it and alot of negative things...i was just wondering what kind of feedback the guys who use them have.

rutandstrut

If you know where he is roosted and can get in there quiet and set one up where he can see it off the roost, it is usually very effective. I also like to use a a Hen and a Strutting Decoy or a Hen and an Intruder Jake when I am hunting on the edge of a field.

stev

Banned
Fields on rainy days in a blind if they are roosted near by.MY choice.

Woody17

I agree with rut&strut. I also like to use him anytime when in a field. However, some birds will run from a decoy, guess they've seen one before??? Good luck with him though. I'll bet that he works more times than not!!!!:bounce:

bnew17

i dont have any land with "fields" ive got one tract that has clear cuts, but the rest is thinned pines and river bottoms. ive got some huntin buddies with fields ill be sure to bring him with me on those hunts!

SELFBOW

I agree with rut&strut. I also like to use him anytime when in a field. However, some birds will run from a decoy, guess they've seen one before??? Good luck with him though. I'll bet that he works more times than not!!!!:bounce:

My experience is that he wants nothing to do with another
gobbler. I had a big bird run his hens out the field and follow them instaed of coming to the decoy. It just takes the right bird in the right mood for it to work. just ask PLP.:bounce: