Callaway Gardens shoots Sunday

Brian from GA

Callaway will be shooting Sunday April 13, 2008. They are in Pine Mountain GA. Easy to find. From I-185 take 18 east toward Pine Mountain and then turn left at the sign that says "Callaway Gun CLub" then turn right into the lot and go to the club house. From Pine Mountain take 18 west and then turn right at the Callaway gun Club sign. THen turn right into the Gun Club and go to the club house.

Last shoot no one shot even or higher..... Not even the known distance Novice shooters. There was not a shot over 30 for them and most were in the 20 to 25 range. It is the challenging footing, side hill lies, etc that make the new ranges we set so challenging. Come on out and try your luck.

Brian

RGRToon

Drink water not beer the day before the shoot

I recommend you hydrate before going to this one. The course was physically challenging. I would recommend you think about driving from the zero range towards the 1st lane. It is a long walk. Once on the course you will be challenged by the terrain. I think I may have had one target where my feet and the target were at the same elevation. I liked and enjoyed the course, it is not well established and feels like you are stalking in a pine forest verses walking a 3d course. The lanes are very natural and narrow. We were challenged just finding where the target was a couple of times. I hit a tree on one target and skipped my arrow into an 8-ring.