Dominant Predator Jr. scores again

dominantpredator

Joey finally scored. He killed his first turkey when he was 6, a longbeard. Another when he was 8, a jake. He missed big birds the last three years. He is by far the best hunting partner I have ever hunted with. I called a hen away from the Tom, two jakes and several other hens. The gobbler couldn't stand it and Joey pulled the hammer on him at twenty yards after a great show. He gobbled and spit and drummed, and strutted the whole 100 yards to us. The hen was at 8 yards when he smacked him in the face with my 12 gauge. I traded guns with him because I thought he may have to take a longer shot. He uses a Rem. 20 gauge. Spurs were 1&1/8" and he sported 10 1/4" beard.

Attachments

• Joey's Longbeard.jpg
    Joey's Longbeard.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Joey's Longbeard one.jpg
    Joey's Longbeard one.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 179

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats to that Young Man!!!! I love to see these kids being brought up like this. Congrats to you to Dad!!! Great Job!! Tim

tbgator

Banned
My grandson is 4 and he already wants to shoot one. Hope to bring him up the same way. Sounds like 2 more years he can get his first:bounce: Good job with your son:cool:

Rabbitslayer97

good goin!!! that 20 ga woulda done the dammageon out there 2..killed a jake with my remington 20 ga at 47 yards last yr