Nice Tom on Friday!

biggtz71

Well, i have followed up my best deer season ever with without a doubt my best turkey season...so I must be doin something right. Few weeks back I killed a nice 2yr old tom on redlands. Yesterday I killed a biggun down in Hawkinsville on some private land. 21lbs. 12 1/8" beard and 1 1/4" spurs. Me and some buddies were actually trying to kill some pigs. I called on the edge of a field @ 12pm and he gobbled 200yrds away. 20 mins later after some soft yelps and do me calls he was at 30yrds in full strut. I got lucky, no face mask or gloves or nothin on, just tucked back up in some thick brush. Just wanted to share it with you fellas.

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

biggtz71

Arrow3

Congrats on a nice bird! :yeah:

wooly

Nice one!:)

turk2di

You kill that bird at the Masters? In the sand trap?:rofl:Love that laminated 1300! Great gun! Congrats on your bird....FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::gone:

robertyb

Learn a lesson from this. Always have a face mask and gloves in your pockets when hunting. you might just need them and they take no room at all.

Nice bird! :cool:

brlewis

Great bird. That is the 4th tom i have heard of this year from Hawkinsville that had over a 12 in beard.

Wetzel

Very nice bird.

I also like your shotgun. Came real close to buying one of those myself several years ago.

Hunter Haven

Awesome... love the story!

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Great bird !!! I like the shotgun, too. Got one just like it.