RUTNSTRUT Diaphrams

trkyhntr70

I juat ordered some diaphrams from Tim (RutnStrut Game calls)
They were great calls, great variety, easy to run and well made. Thanks Tim:cool:

Jack Flynn

I love em! The people in the market I cut at hate em:bounce::bounce:I'm very impressed with them really. I'm going to get some more from him.

rutandstrut

Thanks for the endorsement of the calls! One of the members of this board harvested a Nice Gobbler using one of the Light Bat Wing Calls. I think the stats for the bird were 21#, 12 Inch Beard and 1.5" Spurs! Great Job!

fountain

i got some about a week ago and really have not had a chance to get to the woods much. they sound really good in the shouse and will sound better in the woods followed by a distant gobble then a close gobble and then a big BOOM!. he make a great line-up of mouth calls that everyone should try. you will not be dissapointed

hevishot

Banned
I got em and LOVE 'em...if I get a chance to go huntin' I bettin' the birds will like 'em too.....great guy to trade with!

SHMELTON

Banned
I think I have one of everyone he makes. Got a box call too, called in 2 birds with his orange diaphram, and 1 with the box. I love his calls, as long as tim's in business I won't be using anything else.

boo

i got some a couple weeks ago and the reason i got them was that they are easy to play. and yes they are. gave me the confidence to use a diaphragm for the first time ever and i called my first bird in this year on opening morning . nice two year old . i used the yellow one he recommended . thanks tim