More cugar proof

Randy

panther041408.jpg

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Where was that taken? Looks like Florida.

firebiker

definity south Ga or Fla. also it kinda looks like a target instead of the real thing:rolleyes:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

BOWROD

i would like to know what kind of trail camera could pick that thing up at about 70 yds ??if it's a trail camera picture ??

R

redneckcamo

looks like too me its leanin against the tree !!! maybe Randy is goin from tired of the PSA too joinin it ...hhhmmmmmm!

SWbowhunter

Florida Panthers do not normally occur above central Florida. When they are critically endangered I doubt they are doing a whole lot of range expansion.

Jeff Phillips

I zoomed the pic, it looks real to me.

The foliage is South Florida. Randy never said where the pic was taken.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

Randy

definity south Ga or Fla. also it kinda looks like a target instead of the real thing:rolleyes:

Well you are pretty good with your plants and knowing an area but you don't do to well on realism.

This panther is real and she has kittens though you can not see them in this picture. My cousin has a ranch down below Clewiston Fl. This picture was taken last week by some people in the archery industry while hog hunting. My cousin use to own the North American Archery Group and is heavily involved in the archery business still. I believe he is still on the board of Bear Archery?

Anyway this panther has been seen many times on the ranch. When he send me a new picture I like to post it here to stir the pot. You knwo to keep you guys on your toes!!!:bounce:

Randy

Here is another picture of her that was taken with a game cam.

panther.jpg

It is quit interesting. He has cameras set up all over his ranch and they are tied back to satellite and there is a web site where you can go see the pictures. Unfortunaelty he does not want me to share it wiht you gusy but I do "copy" a picture from it every once and a while and post them. A lot of people in the hunting industry have hunted this private ranch. Some shows have even been filmed there. Her is a picture of a hog I killed there a few years ago with my bow.
hogpictures001.jpg

R

redneckcamo

nice piggy !!!! an you actually an honestly are stirrin a lil bitt ?? Im so proud of you !!!..;-]

I know its already out that this cat isn't in georgia but I'm sure there are some here I have a friend in north Bama who made a casting of some tracks on his property a few weeks ago, and several local hunters have reported seeing tracks in the past couple of years and a couple of guys even claim to have seen them. Years ago someone killed one in his pasture eating a calf, but it was dark almost black.

Incawoodsman

They are definitely in bama. I saw one with my own eyes not far over the georgia border when I was dual sporting. It was right in the middle of the forest service road when I rounded the corner. The thing jumped clear from the middle of the road right into the forest. As soon as it was in the forest, it completely dissapeared:hair:

that dont look real...they would know your there.... you cant stalk up on the masters of stalking to get a pic unless its bout to pounce and i get to that......n looks like its leaning against a tree.... and to stand like that dont look natural..... they dont hang out in the open like that unless they are about to pounce..... and wouldnt have a stance like that....... and that does look like bama or florida... im sure they are in georgia..... got everything needed for the big cats ..... they are hard to put numbers on them..... like back home in washington they cant put numbers on them cause its hard to tell there home range....... so to say they arent in georgia is stupid.... but they wont be all that big......

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
that dont look real...they would know your there.... you cant stalk up on the masters of stalking to get a pic unless its bout to pounce and i get to that......n looks like its leaning against a tree.... and to stand like that dont look natural..... they dont hang out in the open like that unless they are about to pounce..... and wouldnt have a stance like that....... and that does look like bama or florida... im sure they are in georgia..... got everything needed for the big cats ..... they are hard to put numbers on them..... like back home in washington they cant put numbers on them cause its hard to tell there home range....... so to say they arent in georgia is stupid.... but they wont be all that big......

See post #12, in this thread...

Latest posts