Great morning in the woods !!

Greg Tench

My Brother n Law and myself had a great hunt in Wilkes Co. this morning. Heard at least 3 birds and I called in a nice bird for him. Worked him for over 2 hrs. and finally got him coaxed in with some soft clucks and purrs and moving on him once. The bird had a 10-1/2" beard and 1- 1/4 needle sharp spurs. Had to use a disposable camera so I will get pics soon. A great morning for sure.:banana:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Congratulations to ya`ll, Greg! Good to see your luck is changin`!!

Arrow3

My Brother n Law and myself had a great hunt in Wilkes Co. this morning. Heard at least 3 birds and I called in a nice bird for him. Worked him for over 2 hrs. and finally got him coaxed in with some soft clucks and purrs and moving on him once. The bird had a 10-1/2" beard and 1- 1/4 needle sharp spurs. Had to use a disposable camera so I will get pics soon. A great morning for sure.:banana:

Glad for y'all Greg.....Its about as fun to be there in the games as it is to pull the trigger....Congrats!!:banana:

Handgunner

Sounds like a nice bird! Congrats to y'all!

Hunter Haven

:yeah:

Sounds like it was a good day for sure...LOL

Arrow3

Thats a heck of a bird!! Y'all boys had a great season...one for killing...One for callin'...:D:D