Budget muzzle loader recommendations?

JerryC

What's a good all around ML to buy, and where to buy it? Not looking for anything fancy, just simple to use. Anything that gets me in on primitive weapons season with more than a bow. I would prolly put it up for the rest of firearms season. -JerryC

Steven Farr

I would definitely go with a CVA. They are plenty accurate enough and are not too difficult to clean. I love mine and would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Guy

Go to CVA's website. they have some close outs. I bought my CVA Eclipse last year for $99 at Bass Pro. I love it.

Jim Ammons

www.midwayusa.com

CVA Stag Horn 209 Magnum Muzzleloading Rifle 45 Caliber #209 Primer 1 in 32" Twist 24" Barrel Blue Synthetic Stock Black
Product #: 916084
Our Price: $69.99 Sale!
Compare at: $109.99 You save $40.00!
Average Customer Rating:
Read the Review(s)

CVA HunterBolt 209 Magnum 45 Caliber Blackpowder Rifle Gray Fleckstock Composite Stock 1 in 28" Twist 24" Barrel
Product #: 244168
Our Price: $99.99

Joe Moran

Bass Pro usually puts the CVA Eclipse on sale for $79 about this time every year. Usually, they run about $99. A great gun for the $$. Mine was dead acurate, right out of the box.

short stop

THE only differnce between CVA and the other brands is about 300 dollars ---dead deer don't lie! JERRY buy a CVA

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
CVA, rules. :cool: Love mine. Love the smell of Pyrodex in the Morning, Smells good, Smells like Success.Almost as good as backstaps and gravey, in the morning. :D

duke13

Paymaster said:
CVA, rules. :cool: Love mine. Love the smell of Pyrodex in the Morning, Smells good, Smells like Success.Almost as good as backstaps and gravey, in the morning. :D

:cool: :cool: :clap: :clap: